Monday, July 25, 2011

Someday I'll take pictures with a camera again.

A little photo update:

I drove by our old apartment the other day and almost got a little teary-eyed. This place is so dear to my heart, even though we were only there about 6 months. We made so many memories as a newly married couple and learned so much in that place. I'll never forget the creaky floors and drippy faucet. We loved it all. 
 We have been on a serious swimsuit hunt lately. Josh decided that he is sick of hearing me complain about modest swimsuits, so we are on a mission to find the perfect one! Just ordered a bunch more to try...
 I dyed my hair blonde and got a new iPhone case. Josh was sick of me not using a case. He told me "it's like insurance." So we went to the Apple store and I picked this pretty one out. 
 We spent all day on Friday at the outlets in Park City with my brother & sis-in-law. We were drained after just a couple hours, but we did come out victorious. 
 These shoes are my favorite purchase. I love them lots, even though they're already dirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment