Thursday, September 15, 2011

My husband & his home.

Josh is the strongest person I know.

The amount of love his body is able to possess is incomparable. He cares so much. He loves his family more than anything in the world and would do anything for them. He is so so good to me, even in the hardest of times. He is friendly to everybody and makes them feel instantly welcome. He hurts for others and feels so much compassion toward them. Josh has the ability to light up the room everywhere he goes. He is such an example to me of strength and selfless love.

Josh, I cannot imagine what your body and mind are feeling. As much as I try to get in there and understand, I cannot entirely relate. Thank you for coming to me and letting me be your comfort. You have always been the strong one in the relationship but now it's my turn. 

I wish I could figure out a way to bring the ocean and El Pollo Norteno to you everyday. 

I love you...and am here always.


No comments:

Post a Comment