Tuesday, October 23, 2012

thank goodness for weekends

So…I started working at JetBlue a couple weeks ago. I couldn't have even fathomed how much I miss my baby while I'm gone. Luckily right now I work at night, so I still get to spend most of the day with him. In a few weeks I'll be able to work from home, which will be nice!

Anyway, I will never take weekends for granted again. I basically don't see Josh all week until Saturday and Sunday! We leave notes for each other…it's that sparse. It's a little crazy, but man I love the weekends now. I love this little family we have more than anything.

2 comments:

  1. Cute Family! Good luck with jetblue! I worked there for a while, but had to leave because I was way to pregnant and hormonal to handle all the pressure, but I'm sure you will enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete