Monday, December 26, 2011

quite the christmas.

Hope you all had an amazing Christmas! We were overwhelmed with love and support from our friends and family (you!) regarding our announcement. Although I never thought this would happen so fast, we feel so blessed to have this opportunity. I am still trying to wrap my head around there being a child growing inside me…and that I am going to be a mom! What?!! 

(We made puzzles out of this picture below and sent it to our out-of-town family members to open Christmas morning. Pictures coming.)

9 comments:

  1. i seriously can't get over you being preggy! i just am so thrilled for you guys! so much for that vaca... jk. happy happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you two! I love the way that you announced it. YAY! Your baby is going to be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Kyle and I are very excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is honestly the cutest thing i have ever seen. i might just have to remember this idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like you seriously have like 550 repins on pinterest!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are so adorable! Congratulations on the exciting news.. I am friends with some of your friends (anne adams, julie holm, etc.) and happened upon your blog. Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great idea! I just wanted to make sure it was ok to pin this onto my Pinterest board?

    ReplyDelete