Tuesday, January 10, 2012

our little boy: first pictures

I couldn't wait any longer for an ultrasound, so Josh and I went last night to finally see our little one. My heart just about stopped when I saw him on the screen. I couldn't stop smiling and I never wanted it to end!
He was definitely not shy about letting us know he is a boy as his legs were spread eagle for most of the time. Josh was convinced he was a girl before this, so maybe it was his way of telling his dad to stop calling him a she! 
 It was so cute to see him just hanging out and moving all around. He was such an active little guy!
 He had his arms behind his head then pulled one out and gave us a thumbs up! He also waved a few times…or so we like to say.
I about died when I saw his little feet! 

I am so so happy we did this. I feel so much more connected my little baby boy! At one point the ultra-sound tech poked my tummy and we could see her finger touching him. It made me realize how fragile he is, even if he is well protected. Made me think again about whether skiing is okay or not. I am so grateful to have been able to see my little guy and know that he is healthy and developing well. I just want it to stay that way!

3 comments:

  1. Ah I still can't believe you are preggers that is soooo exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the baby feet!! Congratulations :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! So so excited for you! Can't wait to see the handsome little guy this June!

    ReplyDelete