Wednesday, April 11, 2012

baby's got a crib!

 I am pretty proud of myself for finding an amazing deal on this crib. I had seen it online and bookmarked it to look at later, then while browsing KSL I saw that someone had a brand new, never opened one they were selling for $200. less than the one online because they couldn't return it! 
I called him immediately and Josh and I picked it up later that night. Then, of course I was eager to see it in person and made Josh set it up. I couldn't be happier with it! 
It feels good to have one big baby need out of the way. Now we just have a million more things to start looking for!

2 comments:

  1. i love this, and the picture of the crib makes it look like it is glowing, and i think you should add audio that just goes aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah while i look at it!

    ReplyDelete