Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Quincy!!

I should be studying right now for my first final tonight. Instead, I need to tell you how excited I am  about our trip this weekend. We leave tomorrow morning for the place where I fell head over heals for my husband about three years ago. This place is Quincy, California. My mom grew up there and my Mammo, Poppa, and some family still live there (or near by). Those of you who know me, know how much we adore this place. It is such a charming little town (think one theater with one movie at a time...literally) with trees everywhere. My Mammo and Poppa are hosting a family reunion this weekend and we couldn't be more excited to see everyone and spend time in this beautiful place. Josh has been looking forward to it all summer... I am so glad he shares the same love for it!

*Yes...I am all over the place with my hair...I know!

1 comment: