Monday, August 1, 2011

Quincy town

Josh and I just got home from our little family reunion trip to Quincy. It was wonderful as usual, but of course went by much too quickly. We enjoying a lot of family time, walks around the town, a little thrift shopping, fishing, carriage riding, swimming, and Josh's birthday celebration of course. 

It really wasn't until this trip that I realized the plethora of wood everywhere. This place is literally covered in the tallest, most beautiful trees.
 Nora loved being able to roam without the hustle of the city. She also had lots of company with the three other dogs that were there. 
 She also pulled me on the skateboard and chased Josh around the skatepark. 
I say this all the time, but I am SO happy to have my sister and her family in Utah. It is so fun to be able to see each other whenever we want and road trip to CA together!
 Josh caught quite a lunker :)
 By the end of this trip, my niece Jane is obsessed with "Uncle Joshi-poo." 
 The kids were pretty thrilled about Josh's birthday party...

No comments:

Post a Comment