Monday, January 17, 2011

Date night

After a LONG day at the Thanksgiving Point bridal show, Josh was nice enough to come help us take things down and take me out on a date afterwards. 
We went to Color Me Mine and I struggled to justify how expensive it is to paint....so we went to Red Butte and a movie instead. 
It is so interesting how much less I feel like we see each other now that we're married! It makes us appreciate the time we do have so much more. We were giddy all night. I am reminded every day how lucky I am to have this man in my life. He is everything and more I have ever dreamed of! 

A couple things...
We are pretty excited over here about how long Josh's hair is getting. He even has little "wings" when he wears hats! (hard to see in this picture)
He is such a little tech nerd! I looked over while we were waiting for our food at dinner and he was not only playing with his phone, but mine too..
I have had such strong cravings lately (NO I am not pregnant). I basically had the chef create my own dish based after the veggie flat bread at Porcupine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment