Monday, June 20, 2011

Fathers day full of food

My mom is out of town in D.C. assisting my sister who is ready to have a baby at any minute, so my other sister and I took her place in cooking meals for my dad. 

One thing about my dad is that he is an AMAZING cook and has really influenced us to appreciate good food. He is normally the one doing the cooking, so we thought we'd give him a break today.

My sister Chelsea made homemade Monte Cristos! If you have ever been to Mama's in San Francicso, you know why this was exciting! They turned out amazingly. Even my non-breakfast food loving husband loved them! 
Later we made shiskabobs and greek salad. 
All around a good eatin day!

1 comment:

  1. will you share the recipe for the monte cristo sandwiches? my husband loves them and i am on the search for the perfect recipe! :)

    ReplyDelete