Sunday, June 19, 2011

I'm a lucky girl...

...to have these amazing fathers in my life!

Josh qualifies as a dad today, and quite a good one too. You should see how fast our puppy's tail starts to wag when he's around. I cannot wait to see how darling he will be with our kids...he has so much love to give and I am so lucky to have him as the father of our future kids!
My dad is someone I look up to so much. He has always expected a lot out of us, which I now appreciate so much. I love watching him have so much passion for his hobbies, which he won't stop until they are mastered. He is so much fun to be around and loves his family so much.
Ever since I met Josh's dad, he has welcomed me with open arms. He has taught his sons so many great lessons and I love seeing them all interact. There is so much love and support in their family! I am so blessed to have him as my father-in-law. 

No comments:

Post a Comment