Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Jayme's birthday dinner

For one of Jayme's birthday celebrations, we went to dinner at Mikado with some High School (some not High School) friends. It was so fun to see everyone!

I am so proud of Jayme for the woman she has become. I honestly could not come up with one bad or negative thing to say about her. I always tell people that she literally is the nicest person I know, and it is true! What you see is what you get with Jayme; she is extremely real and honest. Everyone who comes in her path absolutely loves her because she is so friendly and lively. She can make anyone smile and will be their friend, no matter what. 

Jayme, I am so blessed to have you in my life. Thank you for being such a kind, accepting, hilarious, uplifting friend. Thank you so much for staying in Utah, so we can continue making memories together! (You better never leave...unless I do!)

No comments:

Post a Comment